Approx. Rs 17,000 / Unit
- Color: 16.7M
- Type: TFT
- Resolution: 1280*1024
- Response Time: 6ms
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V,
- Brightness: 350cd/m2
- Power(W): 45W
- Program Encryption: Support terminal log and program log management
- Memory: 4GB CF card (can be expanded to 32GB)
- Input Interface: USB2.0, CF
The Touch screen kiosk is a modern, user-friendly convenient solution to common problems businesses may face today with benefits such as freeing up space as well as reducing wait times by assisting workers when needed. They can also be used for many different operations, each tailored so they suit a particular location, allowing them to meet the needs of different firms with different advantages.
Here are few examples of how many companies are benefiting by using this new technology and how they can help your business too:-
- Overall, the touch screen kiosk offers an easy to install device that requires little effort in maintenance. They offer any business a hassle free investment.
Reduction of Labour:
- Many businesses find the primary advantage of adding these machines that allow a customer to browse goods or make transactions on their own is that it is possible to replace the number of staff needed. The staff who are working can be used with greater productivity in other locations, reducing the man hours spent. Due to the self-service nature, the kiosk may replace a member of one's staff. The one time investment may save many months of wages.
Decreased Waiting Times:
- In a similar manner, it is possible to use kiosks for Entering Complaints & Pre Information if presentation designed in proper format.
Round the Clock Service:
Interactive and informative:
- The installation of a kiosk outside a building or in an otherwise easily accessible place for customers allows one to offer the company's goods for sale or browsing around the clock, every day of the week, without subjecting your business to the large expense of remaining open all night when the customer basis is typically much smaller.
- The versatile abilities of the kiosks mean they can be used in many different industries. In the travel industry a hotel could use them to give directions to attractions or make reservations. In health care, emergency departments can allow patients to log into the system when suffering from minor complaints. Shops can allow their customers to browse the catalogue or order goods currently not in stock.
- While businesses can also choose kiosks that include a mouse or keyboard, studies have shown the consumers prefer the interactivity provided by a touch screen when compared to other methods.
Keeping Information Up-to-date:
- Use of the touch screen kiosk allows information provided to be tailored to one's every need. Kiosk owners are allowed to provide customers exactly the information desired at a glance. Customers are allowed to input data, giving them freedom of choice and independence while reducing the time required of a staff member.
Overall Customer Experience Improvement:
- Kiosks can be updated easily, allowing them to provide the newest information as soon as it becomes available. This advantage cannot be matched with paper counterparts, and eliminates the high costs included with creating an updated printed version so information such as posters or catalogues.
- Because they are user friendly, eye-catching and intuitive, touch screen kiosks offer an enjoyable experience for the customer, even if he or she has little experience using computers. Reducing the time consumers wait is an obvious way to increase their satisfaction and provide them with the option of accessing your businesses services when needed, independent of others. Customer independence makes consumers feel trusted.